Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Top Ten Threads of the Last Year...vol. I

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEre we go: I'm scanning through old threads...we're gonna nominate your all time favorites and then we'll figure out a good method to pare it down to a managable vote for best thread in the last 12 months. Use the "Show All Topics For the Last Yeat" to get at them all...Here's nomination #1:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/6988

    and #2:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7029

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font></font>

    No list would be complete without #3:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/6914

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font></font>

    So these things all seem to involve me? #4:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/6959

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hummmm, I like 2 and 4

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More to come when I have some more time...feel free to nominate your own ideas for the best of the best... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]


    No one believed me when I made THIS predicition and I came SOOO close too... #5:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7130

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think jaxie has too much free time.

    although i'm rather amused that my pineapple thread made it.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And see, Jax, you wouldn't be able to DO this if I were trimming back to five pages every week like you were whining I should do...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think any thread that slams Hockey should be eligable.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot how much I enjoyed the shrot replies thread. I'll vote for that one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the others were doing that whining there, my dear...and I'd've called it Top Ten of the Month or something like that if there weren't threads from the last year...heh...

    Look where it all began is #6:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7199

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font></font>


    And don't forget...#7:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7211

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font></font>

    This one is more fun is Tyle switches her screen name again...#8:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7252

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font></font>

    #9:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7261

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A Jelymo clasic for #9:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/371/t/7270

    A recent one to round out #10:

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...371/t/7414/p/1


    Anyone else gonna nominate anything else?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 19, 2003 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Jaxom_27 ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't get Cows with Guns to work. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •